1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SHORTSCALE 70's GIBSON COPY !PROJECT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lowphatbass, May 4, 2010.

1. lowphatbass

lowphatbass **** Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
    It's plywood, it's made in Japan, probably from the 70's. It's missing a piece of the bridge, truss-rod cover, some sort of "ashtray" between the pups, some screws here and there, one of the knobs is cracked and the output jack is damaged.
    For a plywood instrument it really has a nice deep red appearance, this bass was played at some point in it's life, there are various dings and marks but very little through the stain, there's considerable buckle rash but it's all surface scratches. Scale is about 30.5".

Rather than sitting in my closet I'd like to see this bass get some playing time, or be a parts donor toward a bass that's being played.

Possible trades(+ or - $$): Chorus Pedal from the 80's or 90's, I may also be interested in high-end octave/synth effects.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Asking $60 shipped, Paypal preferred.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    Is this still available?

3. lowphatbass