1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shotgunnmods and the EHX MicroSynths

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by The Lurker, Feb 28, 2013.

1. The Lurker

The Lurker

Aug 16, 2002
    Ankh-Morpork
    I was wondering if this could be done, and here's a guy who's already done it....although all his demos are on a guitar.

Among other things, added an expression pedal control for the stop frequency setting.

Has anyone here tried this?

He's selling pedals with these mods on eBay for about $400.

2. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    Analogman Mike Piera does the same mods. It's still pricey but better than the ebay price. http://www.buyanalogman.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EH+MICRO+SYNTH

I had one and compared to the BMS without the expression mod it's hands down better. You can get some really cool sounds out of it. However, it wasn't the right synth for me in the long run. Actually still have it. Might consider trading or selling if the deal is right. Otherwise, I'd just as well keep it around to mix with other gadgets and noisemakers.

3. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    ........Oh Rly........the Cali76 might has me close to tapped.....but I'm curious to what the price would be. The BMS was my next purchase.

4. The Lurker

The Lurker

Aug 16, 2002
    Ankh-Morpork

Wow, yeah...that's even better than most of the new stock units on eBay. :eek: