1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Should ALL Discussion be banned in Off Topic ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Should ALL Discussion be banned in Off Topic ? :D :hyper:

2. This thread offends me.

3. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    It sure looks like it's heading that way. First politics, now religion. But the hawt Asian chicks are still there, so it's all good. :)

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Timothy forgive me.

:p :D

5. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    BAN OFF TOPIC. PROBLEM SOLVED

EDIT: OH MY FAULT I THOUGHT U MEANT THE STORE HOT TOPIC

6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Ban Problems.

7. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    YES!!!!!!

Only smileys, lolcats, and news links should be allowed!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

8. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Bruce might have something to say about that.

9. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    No conversation, no controversy.

But I'll just ban myself instead. :)

10. On children's cereal boxes, the animated characters eyes always look downwards. This allows children (shorter than adults) walking through the aisles of the grocery stores to make eye contact with the cereal character (and want to buy it).

11. i dont want to go to work today

12. Otso

Otso

Mar 6, 2006
    Finland
    Those smilies offend me.

13. Whoa.

14. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    BAN SMILIES! THEY ARE REALLY COVERT CHRISTIAN SYMBOLS! :)

15. Otso

Otso

Mar 6, 2006
    Finland
    If you really look at them and "interpret" them you can make them say a lot of things...

16. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    All posts should be banned from TB.

Before you can post anything, you must first prove that you have done a search of Talkbass and a general web search. Then you must also show evidence that you have tried to resolve the issue without asking for help. If you've searched TB, and the web, and tried everything you could think if, but you still need help, then you must prove that your question does not involve politics or religion. Then and only then may you start a new thread. Talkbass isn't the place to just be posting things for the sake of conversation and enjoyment.

Unless it involves hot Asian chicks. All bets are off. Hot Asian chicks is what this web site is really about these days. I heard a rumor that the name of the site was actually going to be changed to: Guys who drool over hot Asian chicks (and some of those guys play bass) . com

17. <poot>

18. 3 posts per day, 1 new thread per week. That would eliminate much of the useless drivel that seems to be the norm lately. It would also force the half dozen or so members that LIVE on here 24/7 to venture out of their computer rooms and possibly find something interesting!! :spit: :rollno:

19. funkydjembe

funkydjembe

Apr 5, 2007
    Norway

=/)/&%!=&/(!##!(&)) those D*** fingers. Will somebody please ban those D*** fingers!!!! It took me a month to forget those sh**'s.:mad: :spit:

Collardgreens should help

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.