1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Should I be Embarrassed? ... Pocket POD

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JKos, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JKos

JKos Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Torrance, CA
    Hey Guys,
    Should I be embarrassed that I actually really dig some of the tones that I get from my Line 6 Pocket POD when practicing bass with headphones? There are about seven presets that really sound great to me and are super inspiring. I saved them to the user presets and balanced the levels and that's it. :laugh:

I'm curious to use the Vyzex editor to see what they are and build even better ones.

- John

2. No, dig what you wanna, certainly what most of us do anywaze. I have a Zoom g1x and an AdrenaLinnIII that get great tones on bass and guitar.

RoadRanger likes this.
  3. Al Kraft

Al Kraft Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    Just the opposite...if it sounds good be happy. There are plenty of folks spending huge sums of money still trying to find the sound that's in their head.

RoadRanger likes this.
  4. Supadope

Supadope Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Louisville
    My goal is to leave the world a cooler place than when I arrived.
    Just don’t eat it. Kids all over the US are dying from eating Pods.

SunByrne and RoadRanger like this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021