Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Should I do it??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Limo, May 27, 2003.

1. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I'm in a dilemma and I desparately need all your help. The thing is that I am trying to sell my Lakland 5 string and there is one guy who wants to trade his Zon fretless 5 for it. I once had a Zon 5 fretless but I had to sell it and have been missing it since then. On the other hand the Lakland is the only fretted 5 I have right now so I would have to get another 5 string fretted. There is a chance because I have a 4 string fretted that it might be good but I don't want to do the wrong thing you see.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope:(

2. "Use the Force, Luke!"

Why sell the Lakland if you need a fretted 5 anyway?

3. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Because it's white.:meh:
    No just kidding, the thing is that I need another sound and Zon has THE sound IMO.

4. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Limo...I think that Lakie is sweet and its too bad we didn't work something out on it. The Zon is also a wonderful bass. You can't lose with either.

5. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    THanks Cheeze:) I'm kinda sure I'm going to do the trade but I don't want to be doing a big mistake so I need reassurance.