1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Should I? Shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Brother Nothing, Apr 5, 2009.

1. I found a Peavey Mark IV for $150 plus $25 shipping. Seller says it's in "very good condition". I just want to know if you folks think this is a good price. I'm pretty sold on the Mark IV, but if you have comments concerning the amp, then go for it. I'd love to hear even more good things, or any warnings that I may not have heard.

I used to see these for less, but I look for them pretty frequently and the prices have been closer to $200 lately, not including shipping. I won't need a new amp till summer, so I have time to look around some more, but if this is a really good deal I'd like to jump on it.

Let me know what you think.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Mark IV's a solid amp. I'd be tempted if I was into the Peavey.

3. Buy it, worst comes to worst you can sell it for the same price you bought it for.

4. well, someone else jumped on it. but i'm watching one on ebay; hopefully i can get it for about the same price as that last one.