Should I stick with yorkville?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Circus, Dec 9, 2003.

1. mesa 115 of some kind

1 vote(s)
  2. eden 115 of some kind

2 vote(s)
  3. ampeg 115 of some kind

1 vote(s)
  4. stay visually co-ordinated (yorkville)

18 vote(s)
  1. Well, as a christmas/grad present my parents will buy me a new cab. I have a yorkville 410 and an xs400 head. I was going to add a 115 to use for practices, as it weighs half as much as my 410, and also for some extra thump with my 410. Just wondering if you think I should stick with yorkville, or perhaps go to a different, possibly better cab like an eden, mesa, or ampeg. What do you think?

edit: I think if I were to do it again, I would buy a 210 rather than a 410.
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
  3. ihixulu

ihixulu Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2000
    getting warmer
    Circus, I hate to state the obvious but stick with the Yorkville if you like the tone you're getting out of it. If not, sell it and go to something else.
  4. Yeah, this was kind of a dumb poll, I am staying with yorkville as I like the sound(s) I am getting.
  5. Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    Don't underrate your yorkville rig if you like the sound. I've heard many many good things about yorkville, be proud!
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

7. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    If you like Yorkville, then stick with that Brand, which is Canadian by the way.

Or, sell everything and buy the new All Tube Head plus the 210 / 115 Cabinet that Yorkville will produce soon !!! This should satisfy all your needs !!!

I can't wait to try that Rig !!!
  8. Subculture13

Subculture13 Jamming Econo

Apr 9, 2003
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    Stay with Yorkville.

Few can top the Godsquisher tone from a stack featuring the XS400H/XC410/XC115.

And yeah, it looks damn cool, where mix matching gear only makes you look like a poh'-ass-foo'.