1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Should I upgrade my Ibanez?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nobody, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Nobody

Nobody Banned

Jul 14, 2004
    gravel
    I just sold a couple of basses and I have around $300 ear marked for a Fender B Dec. I've wanted one of these since they came out but I Also really want an RD900. I have an RD500 and like it a lot so I figure I'd love the RD900 with it's upgrades. The RD900s are getting harder to find and there's one on the bay right now in my price range where as the B Decs are very common. What do you think I should do in this situation?:confused: Thanks for the advice.

OOD likes this.
  2. IngerAlb

IngerAlb

May 11, 2007
    Buy whatever feels right for you; I will always choose Ibanez over Fender...but then again, I really hate all Fenders (and Fender type) basses. What I'm saying is you are the only one capable of deciding what you like best and what fits beter tone & feel wise - it's a personal choice.

3. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    I think the Fender B-dec is an amp....:D

4. Nobody

Nobody Banned

Jul 14, 2004
    gravel
    Yes it is an amp (the B Dec) and that's why the decision is difficult.
    Should I go for the bass to play with or the amp to help me practice and learn......and play with.

OOD likes this.
  5. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    :eyebrow: