1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

should I wait?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by The Antipop, Oct 4, 2002.

  1. ok, I am new to the amp world, well the stack world, well I will soon be.

    I am just curious if anyone can see a problem with my planned rig.

    An Ampeg SWR tube head, and Peavy 4X10
    It is all I can afford right now, I do play on adding a 115 to it sometime.

    My question is should I go with the peavy 4X10 or wait to get an Ampeg 4X10.

    wow, Im confused by myself...but can anyone help?
    your opinions?
  2. Matthias


    May 30, 2000
    Vienna, Austria
    What do you mean?
    Ampeg SVT?
    Or did you want to say Ampeg or SWR? (There's no SWR all tube head BTW)

  3. sorry, I don't know where I got SVT from, I'll blame it on being sick.

    Don't worry about this anymore, I got my vac. pay from work today so I dont need to wait

Share This Page