should i?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by apwatley, Feb 13, 2003.

1. i have a peavey fury II bass, but it looks nothing like the ones on the peavey site...well, of course thats because its condiserably older....i got it for christmas a while back. an acquaintance wants to buy it for 310. should i? if so, what should i get with the money? my bass plays well...and is quite easy, too.....its also very light.... as for more specs....i dont know what to say so ask and ill find out.
  2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    It's light. It plays very well. It seems like a good bass. Do you like it? If you do, then keep it.

Tell him to go get a different bass with his $310.
  3. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    If you are interested in upgrading to a better bass this might be a good opportunity, if you are not really into the Fury. For a couple of hundred dollars more you can get a really nice mid priced bass.
  4. Selling your first bass is like selling your firstborn child....

(assuming it's your first bass)
  5. Tell your friend to buy an Essex or Brice bass. He'll save some bucks and have a great bass.

Here's the link to the site:

Don't sell your first bass (once again, assuming that it is your first bass). You'll regret it later.
  6. ok, ive decided to take your advice and not sell it...ill tell him about that site, thanks.

btw, it is my first (and only) bass.