1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Should TalkBass hire Dr. Phil or what?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Hey Mon. Just throwing out a big hug in your direction. Luv ya buddy. Gonna go cry it out now.

2. Wow. I appreciate the hug Maki, but I was being flip...it would be hypocritical for me to post in said threads (as I HAVE, recently), and then make this one...hence the Psychic Friends link, I thought that would have been a dead ringer I was just trying to be funny. That and that Dr. Phil is a horse's ass that would never get my endorsement. :D

I failed.

I could use that hug now. Carry on people...just trying to shake the "man, that Mon is a little whiny bitch" angle I've worked myself into here.... :D

Ron

3. We're all whiney little bitches sometimes mate. We just don't tell "them".

Welcome to the man club.

4. Yup. ;)

....:bag:

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Actually he already is ........................................ :D

6. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    LMAO. I understood that you were being flip... Therefore I replied by being flip myself. Don't worry Mon, no one remembers how your got all "flighty" defending your man bag. No one remembers. No one. You reputation remains intact, if that's what you were worried about. ;)

7. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    emokid.jpg

8. And I know that you understood, hence the over-explaining. reverse psycholgy mumbojumbo. :smug:

And Disenchant ISN'T Colonel Sanders. She is [​IMG]

And yes, truth is out. I'm an emo kid. At 36. without the Peppermint Patty reverse haircut. ;)

9. funkydjembe

funkydjembe

Apr 5, 2007
    Norway

get outta here!!! you're a "doctor phil" and you're watching us like a mad scientist:eyebrow: oh no!:bag:

10. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    I KNEW IT!!!

11. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    This has been a very enlightening thread so far. Wow.

12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    We have a few members who do a good job of being Dr. Phil around here. No need to bring in another.

-Mike

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021