Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Shout out to Canada!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by silent method, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Hey all

Im just wondering how many of us tb'ers are from canada? Post up your province!

Ontario! :hyper:

2. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I'm from Ontario too! :)

Graeme

3. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Oh Canada!

Close yer freezer door, would'ya?!?!?! Yer makin' it cold fer da rest of us! :p

4. I'm a Frog. Kiss me and I'll turn into a Prince.

5. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    Alberta.

Before here, Ontario and PEI.

6. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Aug 21, 2004
    Onatrio.Canada
    Ontario WHAT!!!

peace
    johnny

7. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Baja, Mexico.

Oops, sorry. I thought this was the NAFTA thread.

8. Canada, it's like a loft apartment over a really great party...

9. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    ALBERTA!

uh.. sorry about Klein. :scowl:

10. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
  11. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
  12. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    lol , sunshine , i remember that

Ontario

oh yeah party at sundogues'

13. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    My dad's side of the family is Canadian. Dad was a first generation immigrant, just like Mom was (she's Swiss). My early ancestors blazed wilderness trails around what's today Calgary, although they originally came from the Nova Scotia area (as far back as we can tell right now). But my dad was born in Vancouver, he came down to California because he was a pretty sharp engineer and there were jobs down here. Unfortunately he fell ill for quite a while, was essentially disabled for several years, and mom and I had to fend for ourselves while dad was on the mend, 'cause there was no such thing as adequate insurance coverage back then.

So yeah, hats off to my Canadian brothers and sisters. I've visited my ancestral lands many times, on both sides of my family, and met as many of my relatives as possible. Also studied Canadian history, which is very rich, eh? :D

14. alberta (sorry about nickleback as well as klein), but in 6 months I'll be in nova scotia (hopefully)

15. Hey Joeyang...

I'm heading back to Bowmanville on the 5th and will actually be in peterborough that day, want to chill?

Also having a 21st bday party that week sometime, anyone from Ontario can come... let me know... it is near the Oshawa area... $15 there and back on the GO.

Let me know!!!

16. Dude, i wish..except i have freaking school in the morning...and my band is proberbly gonna proberbly going to practice in the afternoon.....i go to Lakefield college school if you ever heard of it.....but yeah...keep in touch...if u have a band of some sort.....we can definitly do a show together.