Show me you Reverend!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by count_funkula, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Lets see those Reverend basses.
  2. has many shots of me playing mine live. i still don't have a nice, studio-quality shot of it, gotta take one this summer.
  3. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    No Pictures:(

got a 4 string white w/ gold pickgaurd, rosewood neck, vvt controls. MMM MMM GOOD!:D

also got a blue 5 string w/ rosewood neck, new style controls. Nice bass, i don't like 5's:confused:
  4. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    nice 'fish! here's my 3
  5. Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    Maybe we should start a petition to make them restart the company and rebuilt some reverend

don't know if this could work... or maybe he could "sell" his design and work to an other builder...
  6. If you go to the "Reverend Congregation" at the Fender Discussion Board, Joe Naylor has posted his reasoning on a number of his business decisions. He posts there regularly, usually answering questions that people post.

I just sold my navy blue w/silver pickguard Rumblefish XL on Tuesday to another TB'er who hasn't posted his purchase yet. It was a fine sounding bass and the neck was fabulous. Ultimately, it was just too neck heavy for me and the non-contoured body was uncomfortable for me. Despite its light weight, after a 3+ hour gig, I felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Godzilla. I never feel that way with my 9.5# Hamer or my Fenders. It killed me to sell the 'fish, it really did. I love the tone.
  7. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Here's my Brad Houser 5

8. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: <-- in a good way
    WOW what a nice bass man, love the top and those bright red strings.

BY FAR, my favorite Reverend i've seen. even if it is a 5er;)
  9. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    here is mine, aged yellow.
  10. bassclef112

bassclef112 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2003
    New York City, NY
    Here's mine, slightly modded: