1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show me your green Warmoths. Any form of green please.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RNV, Nov 5, 2013.

1. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    fEARful (I endorse them, not visa versa)
    I'm looking to build a Warmoth and I want a green bass. I would love to see pics of you green Warmoths. Solids, Dyed, Transparent, I don't care. Flamed AND Quilted too!!!

Thanks.

2. the one all the way to the right is a charger green body

[​IMG]

3. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    Not Painted by Warmoth, but it is green. Not sure the exact color as it was custom mixed, looks much more sparkly in person.

8a60ff17d503b8620b13bc1ff3b7bfcd.

4. mark beem

mark beem Wait, how does this song start again?? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Alabama, USA

Attached Files:

5. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    fEARful (I endorse them, not visa versa)
    Thanks, I started this thread to et real pics of real basses. The Jungle Burst and the green burst look cool, but I want to see y'all's pics. Thanks and keep them coming.

6. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    Winston-Salem, NC
    I had a local paint guy re-finish this after the guitar tech who assembled it for me botched the first finish. Top & headstock are a quilted maple with a transparent neon candy green, body is alder with a metallic forest green. The body had unusually nice striations for alder that would have been great as transparent, but the tech's initial coat ruined that. Otherwise it's been a fantastic bass that has served me well for 12 years. Aero pickups, Bart 2-band & pau ferro board give it a monster tone for gigging & recording!

This looks much better without the camera blur, and the quilt looks marvelous under stage lights!

e3upugeq. u5uhyded.

7. thunderbird66

thunderbird66

Sep 30, 2012
    west Texas
    I'm not a p bass guy ( I do own one but not my thing) but this green bass is about the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. The pu is awesome too.

8. drewfx

drewfx

May 14, 2009
    My surf green '72:

RWarmothSGPJ2S. WarmothSGPJ1S.