Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Show me your Lakland Joe Osbournes

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xcental34x, Jul 6, 2004.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I need some kickstart to my gas. Show me some pics of your Joes, Skyline or USA. A nice four string black/maple/tort would be nice to see.

~Patrick

2. boo

boo

Oct 12, 2002
    Netherlands
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DB5

DB5

Jul 3, 2001
    Austin Texas
    :) Very Nice Bass .... Boo :D

4. nice bass! we need a smiliey face that signifies trancendance, kinda like Homer Simpson's reaction to something tasty.

5. Kavorka

Kavorka

Mar 28, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    I'm usually trying to eliminate my GAS, not kickstart it. That being said, I caved in 3 weeks ago and ordered a JO fretless but it will be a few more weeks before it arrives.

6. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    I have a beautiful Skyline JoBo 4 in natural with maple fretboard and black pickguard. Unfortunately, the file size for the photo is 565KB and apparently that's too large to attach to this post. Any tips on how to upload it? :(

7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I'm really starting to GAS badly for a Skyline Joe Osborne or Daryl Jones passive four string. I thought my new Tribute would satisfy me. Oh well, it seems that age has done nothing to slow my capacity for GASSing over beautiful basses! :bassist:

8. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    That is one seriously good looking bass! It really makes me want to pick one up. How does it sound? I played a four string that I really liked for vintage J bass tone. Does the five still have that vibe?

9. I hope this pic loaded up. It's the only one I have here.
    USA Joe, white with tort and Lindy's great bass.