1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Show me your sticker covered basses!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ben Mitchell, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Along with a picture include where you got/ what ideas you used for all the different stickers! I'm thinking about doing this to my squire affinity. Lets see yours!

Thanks,
    B

2. I'll have to get a photo of my Vox Wyman, it was my road bass in the 60s, and has various stickers on it aquired while touring.

3. DSCI0742.jpg

DSCI0745.jpg

I added more onto it but I can't be arsed to upload them.

4. Thanks for the replies guys. I hope we can get some more though. Nobody else going for that punk look?

B

5. Man wish I still had my old P bass, had that thing COVERED!

6. msb

msb

Jul 3, 2002
    Halifax,N,S. Canada
    I have a sticker on my Longhorn , I'll get a pic up tomorrow .

7. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    The back of my Precision is protected from buckle rash by these layers.

DSC08726.jpg

8. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    Not me. It looks stupid on an old guy (or his instrument, haw). Plus the look is as old and outdated as I feel anyhow. :(

Threw out a big bag of band stickers I got in some indy distributor's promo pack, last time I cleaned up the bedroom.

What am I going to do with these?

Nothing.

Out they go.

9. Give them to me?

Though this is a valid point, I'm young and just bought a 150 dollar squire affinity, why not live a little. The look may be old and outdated, but I like it.

10. Lookin good. Practical application as well, never thought about it that way.

11. spaz21387

spaz21387

Feb 25, 2008
    Portland oregon
  12. The back of my P.
    [​IMG]
    My old squier I got for free. (prior to me getting my hands on it it looked like a normal white strat.
    [​IMG]
    And if you can ignore my doofy look, my first bass before it got repainted
    [​IMG]

13. My son's $99 used Ibby

465.jpg

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but it is sticker covered.

14. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

How about the case for my '64 EB-0? Note that the stickers are all vintage 1960's and 70's.

P6180429-1.jpg

No stickers on the bass that it holds....

PB070017.jpg

15. Is that your set list on the back? :oops:

16. Exactly what im looking for.

17. Bonus points for the vintage.

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021