1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show off your CD/record/music collection

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Holy War, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    Heres mine. Everyting from Sleep to Matodon to Miles Davis to Slayer to Eric Clapton to Megadeth to Acid With to Type O Negative to Opeth to Isis to the Allman Brothers to Esperanza Spalding to Trouble to Iron Maiden to OM to ZZ Top to Motorhead to Led Zeppelin to Black Sabbath to Baroness and back again

rack number 1:
    DSCF0112.

rack number 2:
    DSCF0110.

left out the records and cassettes because they are in storage

2. Here be my vinyl.

vinyl.

3. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    representing Maiden...I like :D

4. Most of my music collection is at my parent's house (all my vinyl and at least 80% of my cds). Most of the CD's I have burned to my computer though. I'd take a picture of what I have with me, but a stack of 30 cd's isn't impressive nor is it worth wasting time to take a picture of.

5. my collection is %100 on itunes - I dont have any casettes anymore, and I havent gotten around to picking up some stuff in vinyl, cuz I'm broke.

7483 items, 1246 albums, 851 artists, 117 genres (I couldnt even name that many lol, I think defined genres are mostly useless), 49.06 GB, 21.5 days.

Awesome. And I dont even listen to it all.

6. Most of my music is on my computer. All in high quality.

lowsound

7. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    2134 paid for
    8904 not (I borrowed CD's O.K.?)
    My dads old record collection (everything from 60's to mid 80's)
    My Stepdads collection (every thing metal from 1986 to 1995)
    My collection (almost, everything metal from 1995 to last week)

8. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Unfortunately most of things i have is in MP3s

I had a good CD collection going but one night i left it in my car when i was bring it back from my friends house. Someone broke into my car, stole my stereo and broke every single CD i had against my car. Just smashed it one by one.

I did make a copy of every CD into mp3 however so thats what i have now. :(

9. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    i...would....kill....somebody.....

jeez man, did you veer catch the guy?

10. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    That's pretty malicious. I mean breaking into your car to steal something is one thing. But trashing everything they don't want is messed up.

11. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    They also broke my seat, broke the dashboard and spilled beer all over... But hey,,, they left me half of beer... Car was parked at my house.

12. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    No, i searched for the ******* for a while by talking to my more ghetto friends seeing if anyone trying to fence my stereo, but no luck. Looks like they kept it for themselves. It was 4 months old and cost $500 (back when mp3 car stereos just came out).

13. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    harddrive.