Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Show off your vehical!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jiro, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    Lets see what you got?!

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Why does your car have a mouth on the front of it?

-Mike

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    One speed bump > your car.

4. I LOL'd

I am currently driving a 2000 BMW Z3 no pics though

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    *mutters* Rich little wanker*t*4et*w t*35#%#%$#%#%#@%#

Im just hatin cause im jealous, and my car is a POS. 1987 Toyota Corolla. Yea... only 80k miles though...not bad for a seriously old car..

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    :D

hopefully it will take the annoying, useless ass muffler with it! ;)

7. Andy Cleaver

Andy Cleaver A show of hands....

Dec 16, 2004
    England, Midlands
    Jiro, presumably your from the states? If that car was here in Britain you my friend would be described as either a:

1.) Boy Racer

Or

2.) a Rude Boy (Rood Boi if your really rude).

:p

8. Scott French

Scott French Dude Supporting Member

May 12, 2004
    Grass Valley, CA
    My car is at the top of the page. 1971 Datsun 510 Wagon with a 3.0 Nissan VG30 motor, huge stereo with 5 10s in the rear (play on words) and a bunch of silly interior work. I didn't build it, I didn't take the pics, and that's not my site. It won a bunch of awards at that 2001 Shasta meet. I bought it recently and am already tired of it... cool car but not very practical.

http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Shasta2001_All_Datsun.asp

9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    oh, c'mon, you know you love it!! :D

it's actually really nice! can you fit your rig in there? how about an upright? :)

10. Scott French

Scott French Dude Supporting Member

May 12, 2004
    Grass Valley, CA
    I can fit wood over 8 feet long into it when I'm heading home from the lumber store, but the back half of that thing is all stereo and I have 2 Great Dane puppies both around 50lbs and growing fast. They wont fit in this thing much longer. :(

11. How would one go about driving over a speedbump without bad things happening?

That thing have hydro's or something?

12. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Heh exactly, hence my post. I dont get it. And i think teh non color matched body kit looks kinda queer. Oh well.

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i wonder if it's as fast as buzzbasses AMC Gremlin or whatever...

:D

14. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    I think I am a ricer sorta But its not a civic, and its kind of fun! ITs a Pontiac Grand Am! hahaha... Nice Datsun Scott french... I love the VG30. Thats one of the reasons why I like the Nissan 300ZX alot I think thats going to be my next car without a doubt Nissan 300ZX (z32) with a VG30DETT!!!

15. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    Im not a boy racer I just think it looks cool and worth the extra cash.

16. Andy Cleaver

Andy Cleaver A show of hands....

Dec 16, 2004
    England, Midlands
    I was just messing with you mate, I see plenty of body kits round here like that. I'm just not a fan :)!

17. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    My box on wheels! Also 1/2 of the gig mobiles for my band. Just got it about 3 months ago. The other 1/2 is another kind of box on wheels...the Scion.

Makes a great pair to haul all the gear! And everyone either wants to shower you with compliments or beat you up. Isn't it always like that though? Anyway...

My 2004 E FWD NBP w/ SAR
    [​IMG]

Pics of the E loaded:
    [​IMG]

About 3/4 of what the E and the xBox hold:
    [​IMG]

Aww, you can see my old Schroeder perched on top of that Marshall cab... :crying:

But ooh...wait 'til you see what Santa brought me... HOH MAN! Pics soon to come... :hyper:

-T

18. spyingcracker

spyingcracker

May 27, 2004
    I used to have one of those when I was a kid. The only problem was, the battery ran down trying to drive up the hill in my yard, so I stuck with the big wheel from then on.

19. Do you plow snow with that?

[​IMG]

20. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    :(