Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

show tonight

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Pharmecopia, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    i had a show today (thursday the 15th), and it went pretty well. but my strap fell off about 4 times, we were rockin pretty hard. im guessing i should just duct tape it...any suggestions. we kinda freaked everyone out...the other two bands were kinda emo-metal. we are heavy hardcore...ill post some pics soon, they should be intresting...as i like to add theatrics to a live preformance.

2. Just dont duct tape your strap to the bass, then wear it almost upright.... oh and if you wear sneakers and sports clothes! tsk tsk. :p

:D:D

Merls

3. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    well merlin...i kinda dress like this (i wear a shirt though...i wish i was that buff) :D

[​IMG]

you know...i just noticed i kinda stole his makeup deal, i have an upside down triangle and some other white marks...er. also, i love your avatar :p

4. Whats your band called? and do you number your members? lol

Ahh yes my avatar.... long live Derek Smalls.

Merls

5. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Get some strap locks. Tape is for duds.

6. Yeh i want to be buff for my chili's cover band, although you don't have to worry i'm not going to do a flea.

7. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    my band is hymns of saturn, and no, hehe...im the only one that wears makeup. and i only do that for about 1/2 the shows..i hate slipknot, just trying to add visual aspects to our music. the fans seem to like it...hehe. and merlin, thats not you in your avatar, is it?

8. No no its not me. Its Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap.

ROCK N ROLL!!!

Merls