1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

show us your POS bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by choo5, Aug 4, 2007.

1. choo5

choo5

Apr 15, 2004
    sydney, australia
    plenty of very very tasty basses on this forum... but show us your old junker, that piece of crap you pull out for dodgy gigs or to drag to rehersal.

maby it was your first bass from some dodgy pawnshop or possibly you have owned it for 20 years but either way show em!

mines a 90's yamaha rbx350, bashed around / gigged / used as a weapon... still plays great even tho the necks a bit dinged and the frets dont have that much life left.

[​IMG]

her name is Jessika, (i definately dont mean any offence to anyone) named due to myself / friends knowing numerous girls with that name with uhhh... "loose morrals" or just being generaly worn out and haggard; this bass has been passed around so much over the years iv owned it that we found it a fitting name.

the neck pickup wiring was playing up recently so I just pulled it out and left it, didnt know how the tone would differ but its totaly different, its definately an improvement (in my opinion) over having the two pickups (even when only the J pup was selected)