Show us your RIG!!! (Im sure its been done before, but lets see those rigs!!)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Jun 11, 2001.

1. I wish i had one...Right now i have no amp, and am waiting till i get back from vacation to buy my new one. I am most likely getting a Fender Bassman 4x10 and a Hartke 3500 (tube/SS) head. (It's 350@4 Ohms/240@8 Ohms) And the cab is 300 watts RMS @ 8... Hopefully all goes well, now lets see your prized possessions.
  2. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA

There ya have it. Let the world beware. 12w of thumping fury!
  3. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    I used to have a pic of my entire instrumental family, although I don't know what became of it...
  4. That amp turned out really well Gabu. I have been thinking of tinkering with an old fender 15w amp. Maybe I will try something similar...Looks really cool.
  5. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    You wanted a rig...
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Here's my practice and small gig rig.

Fender Bassman 25

Here's my church gig amp.

SWR Basic Black combo

Here's my big gig amp.

Eden Metro combo
  7. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Ampeg B15-R...

Miss Piggy and
    SWR 2x10T...

Mesa Buster and
    SWR 1x18 Big Ben...

8. my head...

my cab...

I dont have any pictures of the rest of my rack.
  9. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Here is my monster rig it is a Ampeg SVT Classic on top of a Ampeg 1 15 HE on the bottom and a 4 10 HE on the top. and the 78 MusicMan tops the pic.
    I also have a SVT3 pro and a 2 10 HE.
  10. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    GK 1001rb and Eden cabs

11. Man.. this sucks..
    all those photo's of big speakers make my amp look like a small geezer :(
  12. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    My stable has grown in the past couple of years...

From left to right...Ampeg SVT-350H head/Ampeg SVT-810, restored Acoustic 360, my rack including a Pearce BC-1 preamp and Crown CE-1000 power amp in a home built tolex covered rack on top of a SWR Goliath II and a home built EV TL606 cabinet loaded with an EVM 15B.

Not shown in the picture are my Acme Low B-2 (I got it last week), Peavey Minx 110 combo and an Acoustic 370 head. Under construction are two 1x15s (EV design from '69) that will be loaded with EV SRO 15s (basically my first bass cabinet cut in half).

For rehearsals I've been using the Ampeg head with the Acme. I'll probably start using my rack soon though just for the heck of it.

13. Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    1997 MIMJ W/EMG Actives
    2000 MIA Inca silver P
    Yorkville 400 Bassmaster
    Ampeg 410
  14. This is it

Washburn XB-200
    A.M.P. BH-420 head
    Yorkville 2x10
    Boss Eq
    Zoom BFX....soon to be sold

soon to be added

Simon and Patrick Acoustic Guitar
    Fender MIM Jazz w/basslines Antiquities
    Yorkville 115
  15. Here it is.... I don't think it is much to look at but I'm posting it any way.

That is my Fender Squier P-bass in the front (self-explanatory) with an old Carvin ST2472 head (c. 1973) (does anyone know anything about it-- I mean this thing even has a Ground switch!) and a 1 X 15" cabinet with a 5" midrange.
  16. Here's my pile of crap:

And I just brought home an original Ampeg B25-B 2-15 cab to go with the Ampeg B25.

I bet you couldn't guess that I only play through tube amps older than I am. :D