Show us your Rogue!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cubeenz, Dec 11, 2001.

1. I agree. I met Mr. Rogue once. He is a millionaire. But they save you the membership fee for a gym, 'cause there passive and make you run to the amp.;)

2. Okay, stop right there. You mean there are repeat Rogue customers??

3. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey

Thats what im wonderin too. Who would by another bass they sell at wal mart or ames?

4. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I have the Rogue AB305. It's a great looking bass. It has a baseball bat for a neck, and the action is a bit high. But I am lowering the action and I think it sounds pretty good. Maybe it compliments my other cheap gear. :D But I use it exclusely for my practicing because it doesn't need to be amplified.

[​IMG]

This is off the MF website. I will post mine when I get home. Mine is a fretted 5 string varient of this. But it's good looking, isn't it?

I love my bass... But in honesty, I would not buy another Rogue. I made three rogue purchases. I bought this bass, which is a winner. Then I bought the 30w bass amp, which they shipped with no packing material. It did not work. Then I bought the HSC for my bass. This is a hardshell case designed specifically for my bass, mind you. The freakin' case is 1 1/2 " too short to hold my bass. Obviously I got lucky on my first buy. But I am done with Rogue.

5. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    [​IMG]