1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Show your body binding!

Discussion in 'G&L Bass Forum' started by Joseph Draxx, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Alright guys, help a brother out!

I am waiting on a G&L 2k with BODY BINDING. I think I may have prefered natural binding now in hindsight.

If anyone has some pics to show my of body binding on G&L basses to rekindle my love it would be most appreciated.

This was a month ago, do you guys think it is too late to change my order?

Thanks a million!

Joe

2. RwG

RwG

Mar 24, 2006
    orlando, fl
    If I'm not mistaken the L2K's only come with the natural binding. Looking on G&L's site that's all they list for the L2K, however, the ASAT has the option of the white binding.

I have a sunburst L2K with the natural binding, I don't have any pics I can post but if you go to my bands website and look under the photo's you'll see some shots of it. look at the newer pics to see it (there are dates on the site) the site is www.rabbitswithglasses.com

I also have a clear orange L2K with natural binding on the way!!! can't wait.

3. flash99

flash99

Jun 8, 2005
    New York City
    G&L technically only offers white binding on ASATguitars and basses but I have seen it done on other body styles. Sometimes you can get them to do things that they don't offer. A friend of mine has an L1500 with white binding.

4. Hmmm hopefully the guy I ordered it through ordered natural wood binding, I will have to call him on Monday and check!