Show your Dr. Bass cabs!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by saxabass, May 18, 2007.

1. saxabass

saxabass

Feb 19, 2007
    Hey,

I ordered a BL 2460 from Marc last week. Show me what you guys have got.

2. giglawyer

giglawyer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Toledo, OH
    If you do a search, you may find lots of stuff. Search for "2260" (Which is the old model number for the 2460). I have one, and it rocks.

3. I have the BL212 and it just rocks. Sorry, I don't have any pics at the moment. :hyper: :D

4. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner Commercial User

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner
    Anyone receive their 310?

Dosen't it kinda seem like they're always on order, and not in your possession?

5. crazyfish

crazyfish

Sep 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    I've been waiting on my 2460 since the end of March. It's not a terrible wait for a custom job (not like that guy who waited 10 years for a Bebensee bass) but it's already close to twice the quoted wait time. It seems like he just got slammed with a ton of orders or something (not to mention the pneumonia) because I did some searching and previous threads put waits close to the quoted couple weeks.

He did mention this past week (Tuesday or so) that he was going to do the wiring and then it would be ready to ship within a couple days, but I still haven't gotten an e-mail from DHL with tracking info/etc.

edit: Called Marc today to find out status, he says that my cab is boxed up and ready to go out, should be shipping Monday!

6. Tom Howland

Tom Howland Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:
    I have one too.
    Sweet cab.
    Marc is great to deal with.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021