1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show Your Dual 210's

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jjk2007, Apr 22, 2010.

1. jjk2007

jjk2007 Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Endorsing Artist: DNA
    Let's see those 210's X 2. Here's a shot of mine to set it off.

(forgive the iphone pic)

2. jjk2007

Apr 16, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I must be the only one rockin the double 210's. ;):D

3. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    Nope. I just don't have pics at the moment...

I have two Epifani 210 cabs, an NYC and a UL1. Killer!

4. I'm in :)

ampeg5.

DSC01114.

5. How stable is that Ampeg stack when stacked vertically? I just got one, and am planning on doing the verticle stack myself when I get another.

6. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    ... so cool!!!

7. Fetusyolk

Fetusyolk

Aug 7, 2008
    w9jnrr.

cabs are two carvin BRX2.10 Neos. Head's a carvin b1500. this stack puts out so much low end it's soul shattering.

8. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 16, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    John K Custom Basses
    here's mine. two hartke transporter cabs with two Eminence 2510 speakers in each, with a crossover and horn in each cab.

Yamaha-hartke.

9. its stable-enough but i wouldn't say ultra-stable. as long as you treat it with common-sense i think it is fine. i have gigged with it like this many times, no problems. :)

10. jjk2007

Apr 16, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That's what I'm talking about! As for gear description, I'm using the new EA micro and 2 of the EA NL210's.

11. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I ran this pair for a few years and was always very impressed. I have since replaced them with an Epifani 410 which weighs a whole lot less then this pair but the combo of the 210XST and 210XLT sure made for a huge sounding rig with a ton of low end and snarl. It truly was the best of both cabs when used together.

P1000240.

12. I know... I know... they aren't vertically aligned, but here are mine!

13. Are those Hartkes rear ported? If so, it seems they would be very similar to the TC Electronics cabs that most users seem to love.

14. Hey anybody hear anything about Dr. Bass Cabs in SC ? I ordered a cabinet about eight weeks ago and still waiting. Any news out there ? thanks,

15. johnk_10

Feb 16, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    John K Custom Basses
    Dr bass?
    from what i've heard o this forum, you may have to wait another two years!

16. johnk_10

Feb 16, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    John K Custom Basses
    nope, they're sealed, and i think that they sound pretty darn good with the 2510's.
    they're extremely punchy and they only weigh 31lbs each. (they were only 26.5lbs before i installed the crossover and eminence horn drivers). i also installed a true bypass for the xo & horn if i want to just run them as a 'one-way' cab.