1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show your Electronica/Dub/Drum&Bass boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rambazamba, Nov 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rambazamba

Rambazamba

Dec 14, 2012
    Berlin
    We have several threads for effect boards but I'd like to establish one dedicated to electronic styles only.

You play something like Techno, Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Trip-Hop or even Psychedelic Trance in a bandsetting and use pedals for all the weird sounds? Let's talk gear, show your pedalboards and share links to your music. I don't want to only see shiny pedals but to hear them in action!

Here's mine:
    20171008_212145.
    View attachment 2827078
    ...and that's my band:
    Psychedelic Orchestra

2. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Awesome thread idea! Here's my board, awaiting a bugcrusher! I also have an older CoPilotFX Orbit I may re-add to the board if I can find space. My most used combination is still the Octabvre -> Doom -> Moog MF-101 with a short spring or plate reverb from the Ventris. I also have a Source Audio Reflex Expression Controller that I keep off of the board.

Cam343L.

PS, your band sounds fantastic, great production!

3. Rambazamba

Rambazamba

Dec 14, 2012
    Berlin
    Thank you! Let's hear yours! ;-)

4. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Unfortunately don't currently have one, but I am still in the process of writing/recording my own stuff and hopefully I'll form a band around that material. One of the songs I'm doing is called "Of All The Nerve" and its tribute/influences are super obvious.

5. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I use this board in a band that oscillates between dub, electronica, space rock and doom.

C46422D4-CDF6-4B81-8F96-58BE00A0BA16.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  6. I use this to make some sort of cross between electronica, shoegaze, stoner rock, and hip hop:

board.

The Zoom is off the board on it's own little board now with my RC-30. Big changes are on the way for the rest of the board. A new delay, and two new weird fuzzes. The Gnomeratron is gone. Shipped it to Kentucky this morning.

Music: Bolivia Newton-John

Cool thread idea BTW. I'll check everyone's sounds out later.

JimboP, Matt Dean and alecduncan like this.
  7. Your band is awesome! Listening to "Chaplins Dub" right now.