Show Your G***rs!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tsal, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Okies, let's all come out from the closet and show those toothpick-necked, tiny, girly instruments I know many of you own!

I'll go first. My MIJ Fender Telecaster Standard.

Phew. I feel so much better not having to hide that thing anymore. I refuse to be proud, tho ;)
  2. I bought this in hopes to learn to play, but decided I should probably focus on bass :D

It's still for sale, too. Seems like I'll never get rid of it.

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

I am a bassist... but I play many instraments

acoustic is an early 70's Yamaha FG-75 the strat is an old Squier that has been worked over and nicer then most non MIA's I've played
  4. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    1930 Slingerland Songster.

5. CS

Dec 11, 1999
    1989 57 Strat ri

BTW I had to crop the pic like mad to get it within the size limit and I've completely forgotten the words and am reading them whilst the guitar feedsback
  6. Hahahahah....
    Now for mine:

Squier Bullet

It's weak, but it's what I have, and I'm proud of it. :) I'm going to be souping up, though, as well as my Squier P-Bass Special. It's gonna be one serious ass-kicking guitar ;)
  7. dmaki

Apr 29, 2000

2001 PRS Santana SE - Vintage Cherry w/ Tremelo:)
  8. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    1930? Seriously?
  9. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    1930! nearly 80 years old. whoa!
    DO you play it?
  10. Had one of these. Owned it 3 times, buying it back as soon as I can... Don't know why I keep selling it, just to buy it back a few months later...

11. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    guitar pic..its not MINE, but i have it and use it...
  12. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    here's how my guitars look

'99 Eko Cobra made in italy, stunning all black guitar!!

'00 Fender Stratocaster MIA. a 3 tone sunburst classic similar to this:

13. A girly, though not an instrument. It was taken at the annual Coney Island mermaid parade. It's a nutty parade where most of the women dress up like mermaids, fins and all. I was going to post the website, but, some of the women are topless, and I didn't want to stretch the forum rules. BTW, it's this Saturday June 22 at 2pm. If anyone wants the website, PM me. It's not that bad, but, I don't want to get accused of corrupting our youth.

Don't cha just love pretty Irish women?(all women)

Mike J.
  14. Are you sure? I looked at the site, and there were some very mannish looking women there.:D

I was looking through it, still half expecting to see a guitar somewhere, and ended up thinking it was a drag queen parade :eek:

16. BillyBishop

Feb 7, 2001

Tom delonge strat (hoppus bass beside it)