1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Show your gnarly looking X-Rays!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Minirehak 212, Nov 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Minirehak 212

Minirehak 212

Mar 7, 2015
    Milwaukee
    So I have no idea if there's a thread about this or whatever but does anyone have any sick looking X-rays? Today I had an accident at work and I fell and dislocated my shoulder pretty bad. When I got to the hospital and they took the x-ray I was impressed by how it looked 20151125_131056. It was the weirdest feeling ever having my shoulder rub against the underside of my socket and rib cage. And just for the fork of it here is my mom's reaction to when I told her Screenshot_2015-11-25-23-17-16.
    So if you guys have any cool looking pics of your bones let's see em!

2. I haven't scanned any of my X-Rays but plan on it now. The coolest thing I have is a CD Rom of a PET scan (maybe? can't remember what type) and each frame is a slice of my leg- while I had an Ilizarov device (like a cage) that went from my knee to the tips of my toes with 26 rods attached to my tib and fib, and through all my foot bones.

I like your Mom's sense of humor. Is she single, hot, or wealthy? Any combo of those?

3. In other words, I like your mom.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  4. Minirehak 212

Minirehak 212

Mar 7, 2015
    Milwaukee
    Wow that sounds like it must have sucked big time
    And my mom is happily married for 28 years, not really too rich but doesn't worry about funds and I'm not gonna rate my mom lol

Immigrant likes this.
  5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    My most recent fun adventures
    030 (2).

Immigrant likes this.
  6. Minirehak 212

Minirehak 212

Mar 7, 2015
    Milwaukee
    Wow what's the story behind that?

7. Minirehak 212

Minirehak 212

Mar 7, 2015
    Milwaukee
    Damn I'm sorry, that must have been one hell of a fall. Wish you the best of luck and hopefully it helps :)
    I can't even imaging how bad it must hurt breaking a bone

murphy likes this.