1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show your Home Stereo

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unclejam, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ok

2. Meaning post Pics of your home stereo

3. 150 watt, I leave this one at home:
    P1010030.

600 watt, this stays at the practice space:
    n205400930_30426054_6424.

this one belonged to my roommate. something along the lines of 800 watts (he got a new receiver). Those're two 18 cabs, with two tweeters a piece. The top ones are like, 8's or something.
    P1010075.

and this was what the common room looked like. It made our TV look pretty crappy. Needless to say, our room was deafeningly loud. We got an offer to do a party once.
    P1010077.

4. 33f92yo.

5. Geoff St. Germaine

Geoff St. Germaine Commercial User

Here's the most recent shot. The unfinished speaker is completed and I have replaced the fronts with floorstanders. I'm also in the process of moving it all into a dedicated room.

The 2x15" subwoofer is going to be replaced with two 2x12" subs.

DSC03520.

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    sony.

mk_goliathII-01.

koss_m80-02.

I love my stereo system....

Sony STR-6800 SD
    Koss M-80 bookshelves
    M&K sub

7. Pictures037.
    Pictures038.
    Pictures039.

just a few shots of the final set up but im going to get an outlaw audio preamp(kick arse company ftw) and a few power amps

8. A9X

A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Australia
    No pic as I don't own a camera, but currently reinstalling my modified 1974 Klipschorns. They have ALK xovers, adjusted slightly for the EV MR flares I use.

Here's a generic pic, but apart from veneer, they all look the same. Mine are walnut.

[​IMG]

Amp will be a restored and updated Fisher tube 500C, source is Pioneer DVDP.