1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show your Peavey B Ninety

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FL Knifemaker, Feb 21, 2008.

1. I'm going to pull the trigger on one locally............A pink one :)

Anyone have one?? Your thoughts on it??? Pics????

2. There is a pink one up for sale on eBay right now. Someone on eBay just gave away a NOS blue one for $150 with free shipping a few days ago! I wasn't watching when the seller dropped the Buy it Now price down to a give away and some lucky buyer grabbed it quick.

3. I saw the NOS one, it was blue. It had some dings in the side of the fretboard as well as all over the body and headstock........but I would have grabbed it for $150!!

I'm watching that pink one also. I haven't heard anything about how they sound other than the reviews on HC.

4. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    well, if it says peavey on the headstock it's probably good. that's my life philosophy

5. I bought one new in 1991...Sadly, though I loved mine, I had to sell it, as the neck had a problem (the trussrod was bent in the end and I couldn't get a wrench on it) and it was bowed unacceptably bad...I let it go for $150 about 4 years ago...mine was white...had a great tone, though...very cool basses...

6. Well...........

This should be here soon. The stock pups and pre are probably going to go. I really wanted a good, solid P/J platform to install a Villex system :bassist:

4995_3.

5493_12.

7. sleep.

sleep.

Apr 6, 2008
    i own one of these. in pink.

love the tone, and playability. i used it in a rock band for awhile.
    til a pick up failed, but its 17 years old. so i cant complain about that.

and im realizing its worth a lot more than i figured. i only payed $40 for it, from a friend who never used it. and she hated pink ahaha.

i love it, still my favorite bass to pick up and play, and the pink gets peoples attention. ;)

8. That's a good philosophy to have.:bassist:

9. I've spent some time dialing mine in to my liking. Overall it's a rock solid bass with a good feel, fast neck and it's nice and light. I'll probably invest some money in new pups and preamp, it's worth it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]