Show your pets!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FractalUniverse, Feb 5, 2002.

1. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    I was wondering.... what kinds of pets do people have here... anyway this is my dog, albano and he is from hell!!!
  2. Big Cat & Little Rat Dog

Doodle Dog & Mousse
  3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Two of three -

and the third -

4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    here's a sample...

Tiller (brown one), BlueDog (Dark one) and Angus (Puppy)

BlueDog and Angus securing the perimeter

L-R Alien, Nara and Kittalywinks (he goes by K Loaf these days)

5. This is my dog Maggie. We don't realy know what type of dog she is...sheepdog and something else[​IMG]
    And my Cat, Her name is Meggy
  6. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Heeeere's Dexter!

along with my girl Megan.

7. LowRanger

Dec 24, 2000
    My dog Libby, part doberman and part mud-hen...
  8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    My dog, Tia.

Half Great Dane, half Doberman. Don't even think about coming into my house! :D

9. [​IMG]

I couldn't afford a whole dog , just a head.

This is my Moms dog she got a neck too cause she had a coupon.

On a related note.

10. JimK

Dec 12, 1999

Forgive me; I see the "Heeeeere's Dexter!" & that did remind me of that Johnny Carson bit from way back. I'm assuming that's what you were goin' for(?). :D

If not-
    Sorry, man... :oops:
  11. Well here is my precious little girl.

12. Sadie as a pup:

She's a doberman/lab mix. Almost two now and more personality than my wife or I can handle sometimes.

And to those looking for pets, please go to your humane society and at least look. Sadie was only $60 and they fixed her and gave her first year's shots. Well worth it. Plus mixed breeds have fewer health problems later in life. And look how cute she is!

13. I have just the 2 cats, Sebastian and Gremlin.

Gremlin is named so because he likes to hide under beds, and he is all black. So when you look under the bed, all you see are the glowing eyes.:eek:

We got Sebastian right after the Little Mermaid came out. Shut up, it was my sister's idea.

Rock on
  14. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

I did buy Angus (he's a Catahoula) but every other animal that lives with me is rescued in someway.

The Mrs's and I use to work at a shelter... and Yes most shelters kill animals at an alarming rate. In my above post, Kittalywinks (the white cat that is laying down) was days away from being killed when we rescued him. He is evil if you put him in a crate... so everytime the on-site vet saw him, he'd just come out of a crate and not very nice. He was on the top of the kill list for that quarter (this shelter puts down about 30 to 40 cats and about 20 dogs every 3 months... usually old, sick or mean). We have 5 cats that are great pets... but were on the kill list. The Mrs's would stick the cat in a create just before closing and then drop it off in our car on her way to the office to punch out.

Sorry, I didn't mean to preach
  15. Da' Dawg was Free...
    They begged me to take him

16. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    My cat Krummi (Icelandic nickname for Raven)

17. OH MY GOD!!

the bottom left pic makes that bird look bigger than the room itself!!