show your settings on the ehx bass micro synth!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by typpex, Aug 24, 2004.

1. typpex

typpex

May 9, 2004
    Hi , here are some settings i use with mine:

--------*----*----*------------*---------------

---*------------------------------------*-------

------------------------------------*-----------

----------------------------------------------*-

-----------------------*----*-------------------

I named this one constipated duck!!
    and this one is a killer octaver:

--------*----*----------------------------------

---*--------------------------------------------

------------------*-------------*---*---*---*---

------------------------------------------------

-----------------------*----*-------------------

Adjust them at your taste !!
    Show yours !!!

2. Aaron J

Aaron J

Jul 16, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    Sorry if this a little too off topic, but how do you like your pedal typpex...I have been throwing around the idea of getting one of these. I have been playing a lot of (shall we say) experimental jazz and funk, so I would actually have a use for the pedal. I know it isn't very practical to change setting between songs, but I have heard these things sound great. Can you get a fairly wide range of tones from this thing? Thanks.

3. typpex

typpex

May 9, 2004
    Hi, first sorry for my english , i'm french!! About the bass micro synth the sound you 'll get with it is very awesome , you'll be able to have the sound of the first analog synth like moog or korg, listen to daft punk to have an idea of these sound , further more ehx is completly analog and you can play pastorius like basslines this bass synth will follow wether the boss bass synth won't and i think the boss sounds too chemical.
    The settings of the ehx are quite complicated and you'll have to get use to it just a matter of time!! Changing the settings on stage takes a little time there's no presets (like the first synth!!)but once you know your presets it's quicker!
    I've been working with it for a few month and it became necessary to my sound i use it with other effects like a chorus Boss CE-2B or a wha jim Dunlop 105Q.
    Try it you'll buy it !!! also try the settings i gave on this forum to start with it they are a good start to understand the stompbox!!
    Hope this'll help you!!

4. Aaron J

Aaron J

Jul 16, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks for the reply, it was very helpful. I think I am about sold on this pedal. I can't wait to try your "constipated duck" setting.