Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Show your setup ...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by IotaNet, Mar 19, 2006.

1. IotaNet

IotaNet Supporting Member

To the group -

Some of us have cool (and expensive) home studios, some of us have a corner of a bedroom, some of us have something in between.

I took a photo of my practice space/setup today for a friend and thought I'd share (FYI, this is my home office). Anyone else have a setup they'd like to show off?

[​IMG]

2. whitedk57

whitedk57

May 5, 2005
    Franklin, NC
    I have never shared pics of my frankenbass online - but here they are. The scratch marks on the body are where the router's plate screw came loose during the routing expansion of the Schaller double jazz pickup location. At that point, I just wanted to finish the thing so I could play it. I have never had the patience required for fine woodworking. The cabinet is homemade too - it's got Genz Benz 12" speakers in it. I have an Avatar B115 Neo in the garage. As you could probably tell, there is not much more room for it.

This space is my closet - at least I can shut the door and practice when the wife goes to bed. She still complains though. :meh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]