Show your Wishbass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by The_Ryst, Aug 3, 2005.

1. These look awesome, can I see pictures of yours?

They look GREATLY priced.
  2. Zebra

Jun 26, 2005
    :eyebrow: is this sarcasm or have you not done your homework on Wishbasses?

BTW, that was the best episode of Conan ever
  3. It has to be sarcasm... right guys?...right?...g-...guys?
  4. ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    don't worry, f'nar f'nar, just calm your little head, he's obviously on drugs...
  5. *puts down crack pipe* Yes. I know, so seriously, how CRAP are these things and who's been tricked into buying 'em?
  6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    As crappy as they are, i have seen some that look good to me. I wouldn't mind seeing some peoples wish basses.
  7. I thought they looked good at first, but then I did some!

Here's mine...
  9. DubDubs

Aug 23, 2004
    Los Angeles
    No matter how much we (by we I mean the large majority of the TB community) hate them I still think we should have a real show your wish thread.
  10. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Here's mine. :D :bag:

Attached Files:

11. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    I would really like to see some......

Im not in the market, but I always get a kick out of not normal shaped instruments.
  12. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

but then people have to own up to the fact that they own a wishbass...and with all the crap those basses get on this forum, it might be considered social suicide!! ;)
  13. Why would you make a thread just to crack on Wishbasses, are your brand of basses any better?

Don't waste webspace.

P.S. I don't own one, and from the reviews I never will, but it seems to me that he's doin something he loves despite "haters." The saying that goes for the Music Man Bongo also goes for Wishbasses, "If you don't like them don't buy them," and certainly don't waste peoples time with threads like this, if your initial post is indeed a joke.
  14. Totally inappropriate. Consider this a warning.
  15. Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    ha ha are so clever :eyebrow:
  16. tomd03

Oct 8, 2004
    Alberta Canada
    somewhere in here is mine:

17. just a question, but all you guys ripping on wish, how many of you have actually have played one?
  18. I'll be honest and say I've never even seen one in person, let alone played one. I have jumped on the "bash the wishbass" bandwagon. I can say that I've never read a post by anybody who has played one and think they're worth playing. I appreciate the simplicity of the design, but if you want simple you ought to play a P.
  19. You must not be able to read any posts by Lbanks or myself then...

obviously you've failed reading comprehension class, time to repeat Jr. High.

(Wishbass Owners Mobilized to Battle Against the Tyranny)
  20. [​IMG]

I just got mine!! I can't wait to get a fresh set of string on it.