Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Show You're Yorkvilles

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Hi all this is a thread I want you all to show you're yorkville amps, So go ahead and show them, Dont be shy. A little fyi, I know that I'am barrowing the image as a tempary use, Once my amp arrives either by friday eveing, or tuesday afternoone. I will take some pictures of my baby ok?

[​IMG]

2. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Sorry man... this is Talkbass, not Yorkville Amps.

3. Tell that to the gentleman who posted the thread "show you're sunn gear" as well then, further more I do have this in the right place.

:hyper: :ninja: :bassist:

4. dude it was a joke;

your phrase was "I want you all to show you're Yorkville Amps."

It should have been "your yorkville amps" They way you wrote it means show that you are yorkville amps. He was just joking about it. :rolleyes: :rollno: :scowl: :D :ninja: :bassist: :bag:

5. ARGGG, Ackward momemnt, Sorry then hehe, No hard feelings.

:hyper: :ninja: :bassist: :D

6. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I only did it because I'm jealous. I really wish I had a YBA-200 to post here. :bawl:

7. Not my Yorkie, but here is one...

8. I guess this will make you a little bit more jealous, The scalesman will let me have the YBA-200 for $420, and no tax. also a whole sale discount, He then said he will let me have have the amp 2-3 weeks early, instead of waiting to pay $140 for the remainder of the amp, Nice eh?

:hyper: :ninja: :bassist:

9. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Very nice, congratulations on that score! :)

10. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    WOW, after all this build-up I hope you DO really like the yorkville sound.

11. I don't think I have any pictures of my Gibson GSS100 and Yorkville BC410, that was my first real amp 4 years ago.

12. loendmaestro

loendmaestro

Jan 15, 2004
    Vienna VA
  13. How close of a tone can to the blues brothers I can get with my new amp?

14. the older ones sounded a bit like John Belushi, but the reissues can barely cop a passable Ackroyd.

15. Funny, YOu do know john and Danny had nothing to do with the bass amp part right? It was always Donald Duck Dunn.

16. loendmaestro

loendmaestro

Jan 15, 2004
    Vienna VA
    "I hate Illinois nazis."

17. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    Kewl. Can you get some Growl with that model?

;)

18. Haha good one!

19. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    This forum gave me an awareness of Yorkvilles. Before hanging out here, I never really heard much about them.

There a few people here really enthusiastic about their Yorkville combos. I'm not in the market now, but when I am, I'll be checking them out.

:bassist:

20. PunkerTrav

PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    [​IMG]