1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Showing off new Acoustic full stack

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lazerviking, Apr 25, 2010.

1. A few months ago I purchased an Acoustic B600H head with an Acoustic 8x10 for a band that soon died shortly after, so I returned everything just in time and used a practice amp until something solid came up again. It finally has, so this time I went with a 4x10 and a 1x15 with a B600H head and love it. Much better than a single 8x10 in my opinion (and more portable). The tones I get are perfect. I play a 5 string tuned in drop-A and the lows are excellent. And for the price ($953) for everything I can't complain. Sleek, clean and all matching.

[​IMG]

2. TheRatt

TheRatt

Apr 24, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    What kind of music do you play? And any links yet of your new talent live yet? I'd love to hear what all this awesome gear actually sounds like.

3. Right now I am part of a drum/bass "drone" project. Once we record I will be sure to post a link. We sound similar to Fields (myspace.com/fieldsdrone) and Earth (myspace.com/earthofficial)

4. NateS

NateS

Sep 22, 2009
    Richmond, VA, USA
    i'm extremely interested in hearing bass and drums drone...usually it's bass and guitar...could you keep me posted?

5. I'm sporting the BH200 thru 2 BA15's.
    Your set up ought to sound sweet..

MVC-966F.

6. Yes, it is quite loud indeed.

bassk81976 I will keep you posted. In the mean time check out the band Fields. They are 2 bass players and a drummer. Myspace.com/fieldsdrone

7. NateS

NateS

Sep 22, 2009
    Richmond, VA, USA
    wow...looks good

8. Oh man thats looking badass,now you need abother 410 so you can have two full stacks! ha that maybe a little over kill:p

9. Masto123

Masto123

Mar 13, 2012

hey man, quick question. How do you manage to hook up two heads and play through them

10. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 16, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    John K Custom Basses
    just look at the picture and you'll see that he has a jumper going from input #2 on the top head to input #1 on the bottom one.

11. korea1john

korea1john

Apr 14, 2013
    hey man so i have the 410 and the 115 with the acoutisc 200h and it works fine...but itsnt the 600h too much power for the 115 AND the 410? 115 is rated at like 250 watts and 410 is like 400

12. The B600H puts out 600W into 2 ohms and likely between 300 and 400W into 4 ohms which is what two 8 ohm cabinets together is. Since the power will be split between the cabinets they will each get 150 to 200W so that's should not be too much.

Regardless, even if the amp put out 1000W into 4 ohms he doesn't have to run it full blast all the time. If it was kept to a "reasonable" level there should be no problem.

13. Phlipper

Phlipper

Feb 5, 2013
    Fayetteville, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Old SS Peavey Lead Sleds and Peavey tube amps
    Sweet rig! Wear ear plugs, tho. It's gotta be loud as f@#$.

Well, that's different. Always something new on the horizon.

14. korea1john

korea1john

Apr 14, 2013
    but will the power output/sound volume tone etc be noticeably higher than the 200w head with same cabinets?

15. mmoore2490

mmoore2490

Jan 8, 2013
    Nice stacks on here! Dont have a picture yet but i too run a b410 mkii with a b115 mki. Love the sound it produces! tired of hearing about how this is the worst idea ever. maybe for some cabs, but its working flawlessly for me! :) pictures to come soon!

Here is the picture. Theyre not stacked but usually are. When practicing I just take my 115 and amp to the studio.
    yvatepes.