1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shure Beta Drum Mic 'Package' - FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by ric stave, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Here is a set of Shure mics that are excellent for micing drums - (1) Beta52 & (3) Beta56 (with A56D mounts). All with original Shure Beta Mic pouches.

IMG_0622_zpsf2b33d12.

IMG_1680_zps92427ec9.

I've used these for my own bands and others with great results - very adjustable, fit in tight spaces (sometimes when micing toms under cymbals the cord is an issue - not with these!)

The mics and the mounts are all metal - heavy duty and nearly indestructible (ever have a drummer 'accidentally' hit an SM57? Ugh!!)

Please note - these are the original Beta56's, not the 56A's - the difference is, the original 56's don't work with the LPClaws because the XLR output is too close to the mount - so they redesigned the chassis to solve the LP issue - no change in the element or sound - and I'm selling these with the $35 Shure mic mounts, so there is nothing to worry about! The 56's have some surface scratches, just cosmetic - functionally, all 100%!

This whole setup would cost about $700+ new ~ here's your chance to grab it for a dirt-cheap price of [DEL]$375 [/DEL] $325 shipped!!!
    So $325 shipped, PayPal, ConUS only. Respond here or PM me - (PM is better, cause I'll get a notification and will respond quicker.)

Thanks for looking!
    ~ric

2. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    This is a killer deal... someone's gotta know someone who needs some drum mics!

3. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    I'll take $325 shipped (PayPay, US) .....

4. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY