Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Shure PGX14 Wireless Guitar/Bass System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Vic, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    SOLD!

MINT as "new", only used a few times, works fantastically. My band situation has changed, so no longer needed. Time to move it on down.

I spent $400 on this just months ago (retail is $540), MF sells them for $380.

This one goes for $300 COMPLETE, SHIPPED/48 including the OHSC it comes with.

No trades, please. I really just need the cash or I wouldn't be selling it at all. I'm perfectly
    happy with it... just not using it much at the moment.

These really sound great on bass, super fast response, good freq range, and a built-in noise gate, super simple and reliable one-button auto-scan/select with automatic IR setup for the transmitter... super cool system. I never had a hit or a miss with this system, including at ranges where the sound delay made it hard to play. :)

MF link: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Live/Sound/Microphones/Wireless?sku=270670

[​IMG]

2. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    I'll go ahead and eat shipping to the lower 48 as well. How 'bout that, folks? These are really nice wirelesses!

3. amistybleu

amistybleu

Jan 15, 2006
    Thornton, CO
    I have an SLX although I have played through the PGX and will vouch IMHO it sound great with Bass.

4. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.