1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shure PSM 600 In Ear Setup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Tom F, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Selling my Shure PSM 600 In Ear setup. The band I used it for has long since broken up, and I'd rather somebody else get use out of it than have it sit here collecting dust.

Includes both the PSM 600 transmitter and the P6R-HA receiver (along with its case), as well as the rack ears shown. Does not include earbuds - you have to add your own. Always worked well for me - allows you to mix 2 sources or run a mix in stereo. I always ran it with the mix in one ear and a line from my amp in my right ear. Worked perfect for that.

Last price drop to $400 shipped in the continental US. Willing to ship elsewhere for the actual shipping cost. Preferred trade is a nice speaker cab, but willing to listen to basses/amps/cabs/effects.

IMG_2281.
    IMG_2280.
    IMG_2279.
    IMG_2278.

2. bamabass

bamabass

May 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Awesome IEMs. Have the same one and love it. Great price too! Bump

3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Thanks! If I was still playing out with any regularity I wouldn't get rid of this setup. It was an ear saver during 3 hour gigs, even in a band that kept stage volume under control.

Open to interesting bass trades as well, but a nice 1x12 would be awesome.

4. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Back to the top with final price reduction to $400 shipped in the continental US. Willing to ship elsewhere for actual cost.

5. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Bump to open up the trade options - basses, amps, cabs, effects. Willing to consider anything interesting.

6. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    One last bump to the top. Will probably put this up on eBay tonight, and will lock this thread if and when I do.

7. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    PM Sent

8. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    PM replied. On hold pending payment.

9. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member