1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shure PSM200 In Ear Monitor System - Cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Quadzilla, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD!!!!
    OK, so I did a search on Ebay to find the absolute cheapest price one had sold for recently. That price was $370 with most selling for $400 - $500 used (or "open box").

So, I figure that it would be fair to list mine at the cheapest price that I found and this way you don't have to bid on one and wait for the auction to end. And you also don't have the roll the dice on a questionable seller on Evil Bay.

In any case, I bought mine from MusiciansFriend.com in late 2008. I still have the box. I have the rack kit, the ear buds, transmitter and receiver, docs, etc. She was not used much at all. Only thing that I may be missing as I recall may be some of the foam and rubber ear surrounds for the buds (you know the ones that you put on to fit for your size ears). I believe you can buy these in packs for cheap ($5 or $10 maybe?). Anyway, I'll match that lowest price ($370) and even split the shipping with you. EDIT: Bump for lower price - $355 ! Hit me up! These sell for $600 new ---> http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.co...0-Wireless-Personal-Monitor-System?sku=270237

SOLD!!!!

2. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    very tempting very tempting..

3. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Hmm.. I have been looking for a Christmas present. ;)

Maybe Ill forward this link to my pops.

4. Quadzilla

Bump before Evil Bay!

5. svtscruggs

svtscruggs

Mar 18, 2006
    nashville, tn
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg Amps, Fender and Music Man basses
    pm'ed

6. Quadzilla

Bump and lower price for TB before I post on Evil Bay. $355!!!

7. Quadzilla

Now also for trade! Basses, heads, etc.

8. Quadzilla

SOLD!!!!