1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shuttle 6.2 – power but no signal or sound

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wemmick, Apr 8, 2018.

1. wemmick

wemmick

May 23, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Setting up for a gig last night, I powered up my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 but got no sound coming out of it. I also noticed that the signal light didn't light at all (power light shown brightly).

I tried different cables direct from bass to amp and got nothing. I ended up going direct from my VT Deluxe into our mixer. We're a simple band with only one monitor mix that's usually just vocals, so... that was fun).

I opened the top and the only thing I noticed was that the fan wasn't spinning.

Thoughts on what may be going on?

(Is @agedhorse still the go-to guy for Shuttle problems?)

2. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    Yes, I am handling all factory service.

With the fan not spinning, there could be any number of problems. No worries, they are all repairable and every parts is still in stock here, turnaround time is still 48 hours.

I will PM you the service program info.

NigelD, Bim1959, BassmanPaul and 4 others like this.
  3. Good to know because I still use mine and still love it

agedhorse likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021