1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Shuttle 9.0 and Genz/Berg cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Slaine01, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Running a Shuttle 9.0 and Bergantino AE112 and wondering the difference between this cab and the Genz NeoX 112T?

Grabbed a amp "cradle" from Genz a while back and am thinking of creating a one-hand lug by attaching it to the cab ie: as in the shuttle series 210/6.0 etc, but cant quite bring myself to drill into the Berg!!!!!!

(We own our P.A. so set up and run ourselves , KX Audio Mmmmmm, and so any excuse to cut down on my lugging time interests me greatly - so the one handed lug is a real draw.. ) :p

The NeoX, on the other hand, wouldn't kill me in the creating of a full Genz "amp/cradle/cab" butt-kicking rig ( plus adding a 2nd NeoX 112T underneath would get me out of trouble at just about any gig we do!.. )

Never heard any of the NeoX cabs so any ideas on how they stack up against the Bergs ie: bottom end etc?

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    dude,

just shove the shuttle into your gig bag, and carry the berg in the other hand.

the gb cabs sound fine with the shuttles, but the berg cabs with the shuttles are just magic to me.

unfortunately, its really no contest.