1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SHUTTLE 9.2 FOOTSWITCH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by spectorj, Jul 5, 2014.

1. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    Price:
    I have a mint condition shuttle series foot switch for sale. I cannot upload a pic to my computer for some reason so I am posting a pic of the foot switch from an online source. This is the standard 4 button foot switch and has never been used. The only difference is that mine say Shuttle Series instead of Shuttle 9.2, 6.2, etc. This footswitch is in mint/new condition. Save yourself some money on this one verses one on Ebay. Shipping is included in my price to the lower 48 CONUS. Shuttle footswitch.JPG

2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    I'll take it!!

3. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    It is yours my friend. Do you use Paypal? if so, my address is watkinsj@sc.rr.com. I will have the unit ready to ship on Monday and send you the tracking number. Hope you had a great 4th!

James