1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Siagon Kick On and On

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Clark Westfield, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Clark Westfield

Clark Westfield Floyd Pepper is my mentor!

Jan 30, 2012
    Central Jersey
    This is the one song that I loved as a kid and vowed to play when my abilities were up to snuff.

I can't find anything for this song because everything I get is Siagon Who?

Can anybody help me TAB out this song?

2. kikstand454

kikstand454

Sep 28, 2012
    Love the song, love the band!
    Saw them 3 times and had beers with jason a few times.
    hell of a band!

Just thought I'd throw in some Saigon kick love......I have never tried to play the song.

3. My first concert was Saigon Kick opening for Extreme in Pittsburgh '92. Good luck! Chanel is my personal fave of theirs where bass is concerned.

4. kikstand454

kikstand454

Sep 28, 2012
    I bet that was bad ass!

OP I looked into it a bit and just cannot find any decent video of the song being played on bass.
    I have to pull out the bass tonight and jam a bit for a show Friday night......ill try to remember to take a stab at it and post my thoughts!
    he's definitely using a pick and some fairly serious compression. Sound like some delay too.