sick for the holidays rolecall

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Dec 22, 2005.

1. ok, who is sick?

The holidays are approaching and we just ain't gonna get any better.

House full of strep throat here.
  2. jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
    Not until after we visit the anklebiters at my inlaws. Schedule me for next Thursday and Friday.

And I'm not kidding. Every. Year.

One set of brother in laws stopped coming for Christmas because they were tired of being sick every New Year's Eve. :meh:
  3. I think I have a cold. I made a thread about it.....which by the way no one is responding *shakes fists*.
  4. fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    yup, staying up till 2am for finals/papers then drinking and now 12hour shifts at work finally landed me with a cold. It'll be gone in a day or two. I'm CHUCK NORRIS. :bassist:
  5. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Not sick, but I don't have to work, either (especially since I don't exactly have a real job yet...)!
  6. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I've been sick as a dog the last few days. Sore throat, snot constantly pouring out of my nose, etc.

I rarely get sick (maybe once or twice a year) but it seems to always hit me at this time of year.
  7. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i'm still kind of sick, coughing and stuff.

i developed a cold-ish dealy two weeks ago, JUST in time for all of my finals. :mad:
  8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    ooh, goody.

my first christmas present this morning? a sore-throat!

9. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Yep, i have a nasty cold. Some Tylenol Cold and Sinus does the trick though... Merry christmas...
  10. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I still have mono effin' nucleosis. My mom has a terribly sore throat, like, can barely talk sore throat. My sister has a sore throat too.

My dad doesn't get sick. He just doesn't.
  11. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I left work early on Friday. Seems the idiots that are refinishing our shop floor (floor gets like ice when wet) didn't bother to tell us the sealer they had to apply first was some sort of urethane based deal........and the fumes got me sicker than you'd believe.

Had I of known what they were using, I'd have brought my respirator in and worn it.
  12. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    checking in with a cold. At first I thought it was because my sister brought her cat over for a few days during the transit strike, so I thought it was just my (pretty bad) allergies to cats.... but no.. sigh. I have a cold this lovely holiday break.