1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Side by Side Comparison Aguilar OBP-3 vs Audere Classic 4

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Andy_D, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Andy_D

Andy_D

Nov 28, 2009
    Corpus Christi, TX
    I know that this has bee covered ad nauseum before, but I'm looking to replace my Tome Pump Jr in my Spector ReBop 5. I have the stock EMG Hz's.

It looks like there are more Aguilar fans here on TB than Audere, but has anyone actually heard both these pre's in a Spector in a side by side comparison? The Audere looks to be cheaper and comes pretty much pre-wired. The four band EQ on the Audere looks nice but I'm not sure if I need it or not. I love my Spector but I often get frustrated trying to find the right tone. Others have commented the replacing the Tone Pump made a tremendous difference. Your thoughts.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021