Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

signed rock band seeking new bassist

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Enocko, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Enocko

Enocko Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    One Blue Link, based in northwestern Massachusetts, is looking for a new bassist. We recently signed to Rock Out Records and recorded a full length album.

A full commitment is necessary, starting in August for a tour. Please listen to our music on MP3 (at www.onebluelink.com) and contact us if you're interested: TheSnoopFrogg@hotmail.com

Phil, guitarist

www.onebluelink.com

P.S. if this post is off-topic, please tell me which is the appropriote forum and I'll move myself

2. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    I got ya covered. I'm pretty sure this'll do well in Miscellaneous. Moved.

3. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    when you say rock what do you mean??? like metal, classic, punk, emo, so many rocks, :)
    but if you dont have a bassist by june 13 hell fest will be going on so ill be in that general area id love to try out, and im of age so i could feasably re-locate.

4. i checked out the mp3s, i like it!

good luck !! :bassist:

5. Enocko

Enocko Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Thanks Micro. Saetia, the idea is that we'd rather force you to listen to our music than to give you a label to guess about our songs :). Several of our MP3s are available for free download at www.onebluelink.com.