Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Silly chihuahuas...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My sister's dog, Roxy, was just humping a stuffed animal. It was rather amusing.

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hmmm...I think I read somewhere that chihuahas have an inborn trait in which they compulsively imitate the things they see humans do.

Miiiiikeee?!

brad cook

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Could be worse:

[​IMG]

4. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    What's sillier, the dog humping the animal, or the man watching the dog humping the animal?

5. The root of rabies?

6. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    April is the month where anyone who owns a dog that hasn't been de-sexed will notice things like this. They're ripe and the reproductive instinct kicks in just as the house becomes populated with stuffed Easter bunnies........ "go Rover! #$@# the bunny"

7. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    My dalmation, Polka (because she has dots, get it?) is an old, old broad. She is about 12 now, roughly ancient in dog years. And we recently (about a year ago ) got a second dog, Jazzy; a young and way too perky beagle-sheltie-corgi mix. I blame the following story on territorial intinct of some kind.

Polka had never done the humping thing. Ever. But one night it was cold out so we were letting her sleep in the garage. (We do this whenever the weather is nasty so she basically thinks of the garage as her extra large doghouse.) and she goes over to the pile of laundry that she had picked for the nights preferred sleeping spot...grabbed a blanket with her front paws and began humping away like she was posessed. :eek: Legs I have heard of. Stuffed critters? Heard that too. Blankets? That was a new one on me.

It was a little disturbing. I left the garage trying to decide to laugh or be grossed out. :confused:

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    My parents used to have a dog that would periodically hump our other dog's head. The other dog would just sit there with a look that said "Can I get some help here please?!"

brad cook

9. We actually had a cat (desexed and all) that humped. But, the funny thing is that it would only ever hump my brother and mother. Funny, in a disgustingly disturbing kind of way...every day, I am thankful that there is atleast one pussy out there that doesn't find me attractive! R.I.P little Soxy...

[k]

10. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Well we won't be saying that any more. Our dog went to the vet today. She started jumping fences and running outside every time someone opened the door. Our fabulous neighbours have been catching her for us but is't becomming a hassle for everyone, and it's only a matter of time before she gets hit by a car. So my housemate has decided to get her desexed :( Poor thing. I know it's for her own good but it still feel a bit bad about it.

11. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    *Beavis voice on*
    Look at that Butthead! Hehehe... that stupid rat is humping a stuffed animal! Hehehe... or is that a dog? Stupid chihuahuas...
    *Voice off*

Chihuahuas suck anyway :spit: