1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Simmons Basses at Spartanburg, SC guitar Show 2-23 & 2-24

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by SFI, Feb 19, 2013.

1. SFI

SFI

Nov 18, 2012
    The family of the late Dave Simmons is bringing a truck load of left over electric bass parts to the Spartanburg, SC guitar show this weekend. Along with some finished instruments, there will be plenty of parts, semi finished basses, unfinished basses, and probably some tools too.

If you live in the area it will be a great opportunity to pick up some parts and projects at great prices.

The Spartanburg guitar show is at the Spartanburg Expo center, 6655 Pottery Rd. more information about the show can be found at www.bee3vintage.com.

I hope to see some of you there.

Bob Smakula

2. moothra

moothra Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Asheville, NC
    Bob,

Do you know who I can contact to find out what finished basses they still have for sale and to arrange a time to come look? I am in Asheville and do not think I can make it to the show this weekend.

sean