Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Simmons Will Take His Fortune Six Feet Under

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Oct 1, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>KISS frontman Gene Simmons refuses to leave any of his possessions to his wife, because he intends to take them all with him when he dies. <a href="http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/simmons%20will%20take%20his%20fortune%20six%20feet%20under">Read more.</a></p>

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    How typical. I hope he rots.

3. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    That's actually impossible in the State of California. Even with a prenuptual agreement, the spouse is entitled to a fair share of the familial assets.

4. If that is the case, I will dig him out and take the cash and split it with his wife

If I had his money, I would set it up so my family and future generations could live off the interest without touching the principle.

According to Rock School reality show he hosted, he is worth around 100 million dollars.

5. Funky Fatcat

Funky Fatcat

Jul 29, 2005
    I am not suprised at all...I hope people loot his grave :hyper:

6. sirnoahthepure

sirnoahthepure

Oct 2, 2005
    I hope they loot his grave AND desecrate his body.

Wait no he might like that

7. Funkengrooven

Funkengrooven Turn it down? You gotta be nuts!!

Leave it the the fella with an ego even bigger than his bass rig (30 cabinets at last count) to be greedy :spit: enough to fail to provide for his family.
    He must be an excruciating child for his poor parents.